What license do I need?
When you download a file from Flourish, you are purchasing a standard license that allows you to use the file for any personal, business or commercial purposes that aren't otherwise restricted by the license.
That means you can use our content in advertising, marketing, apps, websites, social media, TV and film, presentations, newspapers, magazines and books, and product packaging, among hundreds of other uses. Adding an extended license lets you use our content in even more ways.
When do I need to add an extended license?
(must be purchased separately, please inquire for details)
500,000+ printed copies
• Advertising, marketing and promotional materials
• Newspapers, magazines or books
• Product packaging
• Items for resale (posters, postcards, mugs, t-shirts, etc.)
• Online print on demand products
• If multiple members of your team need to be able to access your downloaded file, you may require an extended license.
Digital templates for resale
• Electronic templates for resale: website template, brochure design template, e-greeting cards, etc.
No matter what license you buy, you can never use Flourish content for:
• Use in any logo or trademark
• Pornographic, obscene or libelous works
• For the complete list of prohibitions
(see full license agreement here)
Still have questions? Contact us
Royalty Free : 300px x 200px @72dpi300x200 pixelsUS $25
Royalty Free : 600px x 800px @72dpi600x400 pixelsUS $45
Royalty Free : 1500px x 2250px @72dpi1500x1000 pixelsUS $75
Royalty Free : 3600px x 2400px @72dpi3600x2400 pixelsUS $150